We have established the following terms and condition to ensure the quality of Justaroundtown.com and the services we offer to you, our users. Please remember that ads are posted by users, not by Justaroundtown.com. Users are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate as buyers and/or sellers. All transactions conducted on Justaroundtown.com must be consistent with any applicable legal rules and with the Justaroundtown.com terms and conditions of service. Justaroundtown.com reserves the right to reject or remove any ad that is not consistent with Justaroundtown.com terms and conditions, and the law. Please review the terms and conditions in this agreement and make sure any transactions you conduct comply fully.
Justaroundtown.com is a platform for users to connect with one another.
Justaroundtown.com does not participate in, nor is it a party to, any classifieds transactions.
Justaroundtown.com does not screen or control users who may sell, buy, or trade using
Justaroundtown.com, nor does Justaroundtown.com review, endorse, guarantee or authenticate all
listings offered for sale or trade. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
*Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services
*Sellers and buyers are responsible in resolving any disputes that may arise from classifieds transactions. It is important to use care throughout your dealings with other users in Justaroundtown.com. Justaroundtown.com cannot and does not confirm each and every user-purported identity.
* Upon the completion of a sale, sellers and buyers are responsible for their own payment, shipping costs, applicable taxes and any other costs incurred by participating in Justaroundtown.com classifieds site.
Justaroundtown.com is a classified ads website for United States residents only. Ads posted on Justaroundtown.com must be in English.
Justaroundtown.com services are available to all of our users who can perform legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using or registering with Justaroundtown.com, you agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself; including your current residency in the United States. Anyone who is considered a minor (under the age of 18) in the state or province of residence is prohibited from registering as a user. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse access of our service to anyone at our sole discretion.
ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
You are solely responsible for all activities within your account under your password. Password should be treated with care and should not be disclosed to anyone. You cannot use your password or anyone else's password for any unauthorized purpose. You indemnify Justaroundtown.com and its staff from all claims and liabilities made by a third party resulting from all activities incurred within your account. Additionally, your account may not be transferred, assigned or sold to a third party.
Web Linking may be used to direct users of Justaroundtown.com to an external website. Web Linking may not be used to direct users of Justaroundtown.com to a porn, explicit adult content, hate, questionable content, or other competing classified or auction websites (as determined by Justaroundtown.com). As well, directing users to an external website for the purpose of soliciting information, scam or fraud is strictly prohibited. Violation of the afore-mentioned rules will result in the ad(s) being discarded or modified and the member being banned from Justaroundtown.com at the discretion of management with no refund of premium services fees.
You are responsible for all of your payment, through the use of our premium services along with all applicable taxes. During promotional period, we may waive the fee to these premium services. From time to time, we may add new services; the fee of the new services will be effective at the start of that service. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any of our services and fees at any time with or without notice.
You are prohibited from using a secondary account or a third party to interfere with the negotiation process with another buyer or seller.
You are prohibited from spamming our system and/or impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our system. You may not put any material on Justaroundtown.com that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information. You may not solicit Justaroundtown.com users to post ads on other classifieds sites. Violators will be enthusiastically tracked down and beaten.
All sellers must:
- Comply with applicable laws. You may not offer for sale, trade or adoption any items or services to buyers in a jurisdiction where the item, service, or terms of the sale violate applicable laws or regulations. You also may not offer for sale, trade or adoption any item or service that violates Justaroundtown.com policies as described below in "Prohibited Items and Services."
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information. You must accurately describe the item you are selling, trading or offering for adoption. You may not include any language in your ad, which may mislead potential buyers or cause your ad to be included in search results to which it is not responsive. Example: 1995 Honda motorcycle. Not Harley.
- Avoid inappropriate ad content. You may not link to, post, or include advertisements for goods or other materials that: (a) describe items or services that you are not selling in Justaroundtown.com, or (b) you do not have right to link to or include. You also may not include any content or images in your ad that are obscene, offensive, harmful to minors, invasive of anyone's privacy, or otherwise inappropriate If you are unsure of what is and is not appropriate feel free to ask us.
- Have the rights to and possession of item. You may not offer any item for sale, trade or adoption that is not in your possession, you do not have the right to sell or trade items that does not exist at the time of the ad.
- Place item in the appropriate category. You must list your item in the MOST appropriate category. Justaroundtown.com reserves the right to relocate an ad that is deemed to be in an inappropriate category.
- Provide an honest representation of your item for sale and indicating if your item is used, refurbished or a replica of the original.
Buyers are free to browse through the classified ads on our site and need not register with us to buy or contact sellers. Justaroundtown.com does not associate itself with the negotiation process between buyers and sellers. However, if a prospective buyer shows interest in an ad by submitting a message in "contact seller", Justaroundtown.com will relay this initial email to the seller on the buyer's behalf to initiate the negotiation process. Afterwards, the buyer and seller will communicate directly via their own emails. Justaroundtown.com only initiates this contact to help facilitate the negotiation process and does not and will not have control beyond this point. Buyers and sellers are responsible for their own negotiation and use of information.
Certain ads listed on Justaroundtown.com may contain a web link where buyers are free to navigate to the linked website. Be advised, Justaroundtown.com is not affiliated or responsible for the content of the linked website. Any action or activity by the buyer on the linked website is at his/her sole responsibility.
You may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose, including but not limited to collecting payment from buyers and not providing the item or service purchased, or filing false claims for insurance payments. If you are a victim of fraud or know information of fraud, contact your local secret service field office at http://www.secretservice.gov/field_offices.shtml or call the FTC toll-free at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357) or file a complaint form at http://www.ftc.gov/. The Internet Fraud Complaint Center is another good site where you can file a complaint: http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND SERVICES
It is the responsibility of both the seller and the buyer to ensure that the items or services listed for sale, trade or adoption are appropriate for sale, trade or adoption under all applicable laws and regulations. You may not sell, trade or adopt the following items or services under any circumstances:
- Any item or service that is harmful to minors, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Any item that infringes the rights of a third party, including items that violate copyrights, trademarks, publicity, or privacy rights of third parties.
- Any item that is counterfeit or stolen, including, but not limited to, counterfeit currency, coins, stamps, and equipment used to produce them.
- Any animal items that are subject to regulations or laws for the protection of live animals, including endangered species and domesticated animals, as well as any products made from or including any parts of an animal protected by law or regulation.
- Any item that has been the subject of a product recall by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, other government agency, or product manufacturer including items containing hazardous substances without a warning label.
- Individual contracts, services, and any item that is non-transferable.
- Non-packaged food items and other food or beverage items sold in a manner inconsistent with federal, state/province, or legal regulations.
- Any used goods not appropriate for resale for safety, health, or other reasons.
- Any items or services offered for sale, trade or adoption that is not related to any pet, pet item or pet services, as determined in Justaroundtown.com sole discretion.
- Any items that can be used to inflict bodily harm on others, such as bombs, fireworks, or any kind of explosives. Gun sales must use â€œpermit required for purchaseâ€ text and follow state and federal laws.
- Bulk email lists containing names, addresses, or other personal information.
- Gaming items such as, slot machines, lottery tickets, raffle tickets, and sweepstakes entries.
- Alcohol or tobacco products, prescription drugs, medical devices and non-prescription drugs that make treatment claims that require FDA approval.
- Items or services related to identification such as, citizenship documents, birth certificates, police or other government insignia.
- Human or animal parts, including blood, organs and bodily fluids.
- Any other item or service that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation or which Justaroundtown.com determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale, trade or adoption through the services provided by Justaroundtown.com.
Justaroundtown.com encourages you to post ads in Justaroundtown.com as long as they are not duplicates or other forms of spam, or otherwise inconsistent with the Justaroundtown.com terms and conditions. Justaroundtown.com may take action to delete classified ads and/or Justaroundtown.com user accounts that we believe are misusing this service without refund. Prohibited spam or otherwise impermissible marketing activities in Justaroundtown.com may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Posting identical, near duplicate, or otherwise, variant listings for the same item/service
- Posting identical ads in the same category and location.
- Posting an ad with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or unauthorized use of content to which the person posting does not have rights.
- Posting an ad for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money.
- Posting an ad that contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials. This may include an ad that instruct the user(s) to contact the person/company posting the ad for more information and then require the user to pay a fee for that information.
- Posting a job ad that requires a monetary investment by the user at any time.
- Posting an ad that requires a user to register before getting detailed information about the product or position.
- Posting an ad through unauthorized robots (crawling software).
- Soliciting a Justaroundtown.com user to post an ad in another classifieds site.
Justaroundtown.com users do not appreciate spam. Spamming gives you and your service a bad name and decreases the effectiveness of your ads. Justaroundtown.com may take corrective action, at our discretion, when prohibited activities or other misuses of the service become apparent.
At Justaroundtown.com, we offer affordable classified listings. This does not mean that we accept spam or junk ads that are not only unwanted, but are also rarely viewed. Our classified ads have value; hence, they are for serious buyers and sellers. Your ad should genuinely reveal your item or service; this creates trust on your part and it will only assist you in the sale of your product.
Justaroundtown.com reserves the right to reject an ad or even ban a member who does not adhere to our user agreement in order to help safeguard our community of buyers and sellers. Please see "prohibited items/services" and "spam". In addition, classified ads for, containing, or linking to the following will not be accepted:
* Explicit adult products or services
* "Income Guarantees", "Get-Rich-Quick Schemes", or unrealistic claims
* Chain marketing
* Stuffing envelopes, ad typing, or similar ventures
* Pyramids or binary schemes
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Justaroundtown.com and its officers, directors and employees harmless from and against any and all claims made by or liabilities to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your membership or your use or misuse of our services. This includes, but not limited to, posting content on Justaroundtown.com, entering into transactions with other members, contacting others pertaining to their ad(s), infringing a third party's intellectual property or other rights, failing to deliver goods or payment after a sale agreement or otherwise arising out of your breach of this Agreement.
All content included on this web site, including text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, and images, is the property of Justaroundtown.com, its licensors or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The compilation of all content on this web site is the exclusive property of Justaroundtown.com and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Justaroundtown.com or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a shopping resource. You may not copy, publish, distribute, create derivative works of, or commercially exploit the content of this web site, or use this web site for any other purpose.
Justaroundtown.com, the Justaroundtown.com logo and all trademarks, service-marks, and trade names appearing on the site are the property of Justaroundtown.com or their respective owners that have granted Justaroundtown.com the right to use such marks.
USE OF INFORMATION AND SERVICES
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, JUSTAROUNDTOWN.COM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, JUSTAROUNDTOWN.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS CURRENT, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES/PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL JUSTAROUNDTOWN.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PROVISION OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF Justaroundtown.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
JUSTAROUNDTOWN.COM RIGHT TO TERMINATE
Justaroundtown.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate any classified listing or your Justaroundtown.com user ID immediately and without notice if (a) Justaroundtown.com believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of the Justaroundtown.com terms and conditions of service, or (b) Justaroundtown.com believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others, or (c) Justaroundtown.com believes you have conducted fraudulent activities on Justaroundtown.com. No refund will be given upon termination of classified listings or user ID accounts. From time to time, Justaroundtown.com may amend its terms and conditions to enhance our services with or without notices.
Your continue use of Justaroundtown.com services will indicate your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions of the agreement. It is recommended that you review our terms and conditions periodically. This agreement was last updated on June 1, 2006.
Justaroundtown.com reserves the right to change or discontinue some or all of our services at any time with or without notice.
Please help us keep Justaroundtown.com a safe and enjoyable site. If you see a listing that violates our rules, please notify us immediately.
JustAroundTown.com is a community and classifieds service hosted in the USA.
In order to use the JustAroundTown.com website, you must understand that you end user will be the only one responsible of the information inserted and in no case JustAroundTown.com will have any responsibility.
JustAroundTown.com may modify this Agreement at any time without notice and JustAroundTown will cancel any insertion with no notification if we think it is inappropriate.
Please choose carefully the information you post on JustAroundTown.com and that you provide to other Users.
You cannot insert ads that have: street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or any objectionable subject matter, plus you cannot violate publicity rights, copyrights or any rights of any person
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS RELATING TO THE ITEM YOU LIST, BUY OR SELL ON THIS SITE.
JustAroundTown.com IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTION
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Information Collection and Use by JustAroundTown.com
JustAroundTown.com only collects user submitted email address, in order to post an ad and to send notifications to those users relating to the JustAroundTown.com service.
JustAroundTown.com also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members.
User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
User's email address is not shared or displayed in default mode but it's possible to have it displayed by ticking the display check box during the ad insertion.
All classified and forum postings and user information are deleted once the ad expires
We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. You may be able to configure your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set -- each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences -- however, you must enable cookies from
JustAroundTown.com in order to use most functions on the site.
Please note that JustAroundTown.com allows 3rd party advertisers that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information to Journals, WebLogs, Message Boards, Classifieds or any other Public Forums that that information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
Correcting/Updating or Removing Information
JustAroundTown.com users may modify or remove any of their personal information at any time by clicking here
Contacting the Web Site If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us.
Introduction. Welcome to www.JustAroundTown.com("Just Around Town "). Thanks for stopping by. By accessing Just Around Town you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that Just Around Town works for everyone. This policy is effective 6/29/2007.
Using Just Around Town . You will post in the appropriate category or area and will not do any of the following bad things:
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Just Around Town or the interests or property of Just Around Town users;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Just Around Town .
Abusing Just Around Town . Please use the flagging system to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the site working properly. We may limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Just Around Town if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Just Around Town or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Just Around Town or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Just Around Town or use of Just Around Town by users.
Fees and Services. Using Just Around Town is free, but we sometimes charge a fee for some of our services. Our fees are quoted in US Dollars, and we may change them from time to time. Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they're due. If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (for accounts over 180 days past due, we may deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance).
Content. Just Around Town contains content from us, you, and other users. Just Around Town is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Just Around Town is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Just Around Town without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Just Around Town . Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Just Around Town (other than your own content). When you give us content, you are granting us and representing that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content.
Infringement. Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties, This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms, our policies or of any party's rights. If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify Customer Service
or Just Around Town 's designated agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement at
Just Around Town,
633 Franklin Ave #206
Nutley NJ 07110
Please provide the following in any notice of alleged infringement (whether sent through the above email address or through the postal address):
- identification of the material on Just Around Town that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website (e.g. the unique ad number);
- identification of the rights (or works if relevant) claimed to have been infringed;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law;
- ia statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the rights owner or you are authorized to act on behalf of that rights owner;
- your address, telephone number, and email address; and your physical or electronic signature.
Liability. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. As most of the stuff on Just Around Town comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Just Around Town , even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) 100 US Dollars
. You also agree to receive marketing communications from us unless you tell us that you prefer not receive such communications.
General. These terms and the other policies posted on Just Around Town constitute the entire agreement between Just Around Town and you, superseding any prior agreements. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the internal substantive laws of the State of New Jersey as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within New Jersey between New Jersey residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Just Around Town US Inc. must be resolved by a court located in Essex County, New Jersey. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Essex County, New Jersey for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.. If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below. Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to Just Around Town, 633 Franklin Ave #206 Nutley NJ 07110, USA. We will send notices to you via the email address you provide, or by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing. We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us. Send questions, comments or complaints to Just Around Town