We are seeking a talented bright and energetic professional experienced in web application architecture, design, and development. Successful candidates must have a solid knowledge of object oriented programming theory, web application architecture, scripting languages, and database design.
We are a small company who has partnered with a major university to develop a revolutionary new tool to improve the efficiency of health care organizations. Healthcare industry experience is a plus, but not required. The growth potential for this company and position are extremely high. You will be working with tech-minded, highly motivated, successful, and fun people. You must have the desire to put in the time it takes to get the job done and be ready for a challenge.
This permanent position will lead the technical effort of developing an enterprise-level communication and content management web environment from the ground up. As such, the candidate will be responsible for overseeing and actively participating in many different functions including web application design and architecture, server administration, back-end scripting, database structure, and front-end design. Candidates must have a proven record of being able to conceptually and technically design and develop complex web applications. Proficiency in hand-coding is a must. The position will require a history of successful project management where teams produced work products on time and on budget. Candidates are expected to have at least three to five years of experience writing web applications. Please provide a list of URLs (if available) that you have written as well as your involvement in each one.
• expert level knowledge of at least one server side technology for dynamic web applications, e.g.: APACHE, J2EE, Cold Fusion, or ASP.NET.
• Solid SQL experience
• Proficient in relational database design and tuning
• Experience with large-scale database applications
• LINUX or UNIX server admin experience
• Solid oral and written communication skills / ability to communicate with clients and staff
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Experienced with several project management methodologies with a proven record of meeting deadlines and delivering quality results
• the ability to serve a wide range of needs within the organization and at all levels.
Must be an US Citizen and reside in the DFW area.
This is a full time salaried position. Salary will be based on experience.
2 - 5 years
Some College Coursework